MINIDAYZ team announces significant update including crafting.
Bohemia Interactive is pleased to announce an extensive new update for MINIDAYZ which as well as including a number of fixes and game additions adds an all new crafting mechanic as a significant gameplay feature.
MINIDAYZ 1.2.0 Changelog
• Default items slot “Hands” added: now you can pick items if you don’t have any clothing.
• New pick up menu – right click: show/hide, left click on item in list to pick it up.
• Crafting added.
• Zombie crawlers added, you can meet them only in deep Chernarus.
• Achievements added: Black box collector, Light the Night, Manic: the gathering, Untouchable, Tourist, Here’s Johnny!
• Items added: Ashwood stick, Wood sticks, Wood piles, Improvised bag, Improvised backpack, Burlap sack, Duct tape, Rope, Weapon cleaning kit, Papers, Hunter knife, Army knife, Butcher knife, Police hat, Night vision goggles, Civilian tent, Crafted arrows, Composite arrows, Improvised bow, Crossbow.
• New wearing out system: when gear hits 0% condition it loses all slots and effects to player, and can’t be repaired. Firearms stop shooting and melee deal low extra damage.
• All loot from destroyed gear now drops on ground.
• Link to MINIDAYZ map added in main menu.
• Player now can chop down single standing trees (only with axes) to get Wood piles, Wood sticks and Ashwood sticks.
• New zeds death animations and skins.
• Hints in GUI shows gear properties like additional protection and heat.
• Church added in “Стрижи”.
• More sounds for different actions added.
• Loot highlight enabled on veteran difficulty.
• Player now blocked from actions when using or crafting.
• Zombie respawn radius rebalanced.
• Loot respawn rebalance.
• Bot blindness fixed in the night.
• Matches now can be stacked (by 10).
• Flares now can be stacked (by 5).
• Shotgun shells now stacks by 15.
• .45acp ammo now stacks by 40.
• .357 ammo now stacks by 30.
Based on the critically acclaimed open-world survival horror MMO, DayZ, MINIDAYZ is a 2D top-down singleplayer game, where players must fight for survival in a harsh post-apocalyptic landscape. Search for the food and supplies needed to stay alive, keep clear of the ever-lurking zombies, and always be vigilant of the other desperate survivors.
MINIDAYZ is available for free, exclusively from https://store.bistudio.com/