Mr Future Ninja! by Huijaus Studios (Video)
Huijaus Studios will release their award-winning beta demo for press in April for their debut game Mr Future Ninja! – a stealth puzzle for iOS & Android devices. 1st April they’ll also launch their twitch.tv campaign where people can follow them making the game live. Their kickstarter campaign will go live at the end of May.
An evil scifi corporation has abducted ninjas and making experiments on them. They plan to clone their own ninjas to sell them as mindless servants in service called “Mr Future Ninja!”. You’re the last remaining ninja, and the only hope to free your clan and bring down the corporation.
Three ninjas stealth around a neo-Japanese sci-fi skyscraper. Each ninja has their unique skill: player can distract guards by throwing shurikens at vending machines, dodge from security radars by dashing, or take foes out from behind. Mr Future Ninja mixes puzzle platformer with stealth. Think of Lost Vikings meets Metal Gear Solid in a surreal jungle of neon lights.
– Move three ninjas in one unit, or as individuals, however you want.
– Each ninja has a unique skill: shuriken, dash and stealth-takedown.
– Open door puzzles using levers and standing on pressure plates.
– Dynamic joystick movement: running makes a bigger noise than sneaking. Guardbots can hear sounds, and investigate their origins.
– Dynamic sound emission. Player can activate different sound-emitting objects e.g. throwing shurikens at futuristic vending machines makes them play a commercial tune. Guardbots are enthralled by this sudden musical display.
– 4 different enemy types: Guardbots who react to sounds and movement, patrolling scorpion-robots who only sense movement, wall-mounted security radars that shoot laserbeam on sight, and mindless bomb-spheres that explode on impact
– 3 different surreal environment themes.