Planet Explorers To Be Released on Steam (Video)
Pathea Games is proud to announce the release date of Planet Explorers to be October 26th 2016. Planet Explorers is at Beta version 0.81. The game has been released on Steam Early Access since 2014 and has already sold more than 270,000 copies so far. The game retails on Early Access for $24.99. The final version of the game will also retail for $24.99.
Key features include:
· Unique voxel based open world adventure RPG with tons of features in both single player and multiplayer modes.
· Able to create new objects, weapons, buildings and vehicles – everything you build will affect your gameplay and progress in the game.
· Unlimited freedom. The World Editor in Planet Explorers can create customized world maps and missions.
· Diplomacy or warfare – it’s entirely your choice! Planet Explorers provides different camp choice to players. Either choose to fight against the local aliens or live in peace.
· Epic amount of content. Up to 30-hour storyline; over 40 unique mainline NPCs; over 20 types of minerals; over 100 types of monsters; over 200 unique items.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
About Planet Explorers
It is the year 2287 and one of the first colony ships sent out from Earth arrives at planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. Following a terrifying incident during landing, the surviving colonists find themselves facing an unforgiving land, filled with creatures determined to outlast the visitors. They must ingeniously explore, gather, build, create, fight and, ultimately, conquer the land if they want to stay alive.
Planet Explorers is an open world, voxel based, sandbox adventure multiplayer RPG game from Pathea Games. The game uses a new OpenCL system based on the Unity 3D engine that allows players to change the terrain in any way, create new objects in any form and do it anywhere. Featuring third and first person perspective gameplay and single player story lines as well as single and multiplayer adventure maps, players are able to customize their character and create weapons, vehicles and buildings.Planet Explorers