Plazma Being is coming out on Steam on February 9th 2015. Price: 4.99 USD, 4.99 EUR, 3.99 GBP.
Steam Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/346630/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_1
Take control of Zeb in this puzzle/platformer. He is a small energy based life form from space, known as a Plazma Being. While journeying through space to his home, Zeb was surprised to find that he was being kidnapped by aliens. They took him back to their planet and unceremoniously threw him into captivity. During this time a series of earthquakes shook the planet and wreaked havoc upon the alien civilization, but gave Zeb a chance to escape.
Follow Zeb as he travels across the planet’s surface in search of a space ship which will give him the means to get back to his beloved cold vacuum of space, as he confronts strange creatures and robots and as he uses his unique energy powers to overcome obstacles.
The game features 10 puzzle/platforming filled levels spread out between 3 different environments.
Estimated gameplay time based on tester feedback is 4-5 hours.
Windows Vista/7/8, 1.8GHZ dual-core cpu, 2GB RAM, openGL graphics support/version 1.3 or better.
· Developed by Felix Wunderlich (me).
· This was my first ever commercial game.
· The game took 18 months to develop.
· The game was released on February 14th 2013.
· All work on the game (design, programming, art, audio) was done by me.
· I used the LOVE game development framework to make the game.