Mighty Studios, LLC is pleased to announce that the game “Skyling: Garden Defense” will be available in the Xbox One digital game store (USA region) on April 19th, 2016 at the price of $4.99.
In Skyling: Garden Defense, players help a young girl named Bloom restore the elevated gardens of Skyling back into a lush utopia. Adorable blight monsters have ruined the land, and it’s up to Bloom to touch every square of the garden mazes and bring them back to life. Be careful, the monsters are still roaming around waiting to snatch young Bloom. Players must use their wits and utilize switches, gates and elevators to avoid capture. Sleepy garden cats also call these gardens home. Cats can be picked up and moved to hold down switches or block a monsters path. They don’t mind, they’ll sleep anywhere.
Developed as part of the ID@Xbox program, Skyling: Garden Defense is a unique take on some proven classic arcade mechanics. Borrowing intuitive, familiar game play from 1980’s best arcade classics helps make Skyling: Garden Defense easy to play, but difficult to master. However, as difficulty increases players never need to worry about getting stuck. After the first three introductory gardens, Skyling unlocks all levels for players to enjoy in any order they like. Having trouble finishing a certain level? Just move on to the next one and come back later. Never feel stuck, always have fun!
• Skyling: Garden Defense will appear in the Xbox Store (USA Region) April 19th
• The price is set at $4.99. Part of our ‘Less-Than-A-Latte’ pricing scheme.
• Availability in more countries will follow later this year.
• Contains 30 garden mazes to play.
• There are no ads or in-app purchases.
• Content is lighthearted and suitable for all ages.
• Scoring is based on collected items, monsters defeated and speed.
• Leaderboards and Achievements are available through Xbox Live
• Never feel stuck, always have fun. Play the levels in any order you like.
• Yes, we know the title sounds like a tower defense game. Lesson learned.