Smash hit mobile game Plague Inc. adds User-Generated Content in huge update!
that Plague Inc. will be one of the first ever games to make community content from Steam available on mobile! Players will be able to infect the world with werewolves, plants, xenomorphs, cats, fridges, the four horses of the apocalypse – you name it, it’s probably there!”
Initially, players of Plague Inc. on mobile will be able to access over 60 of the best of these scenarios. Players will have the ability to search all the content and download the scenarios they wish to play. Ndemic Creations will be updating the app regularly to bring the best new scenarios from Steam to mobile, further increasing the replayability of the game!
On top of all this, the update adds a “Random Name Generator” to the game. With the help of the custom built PlagueBot, players will be able to flick through tens of thousands of potentially (but not guaranteed) witty, dramatic, weird and wonderful names for your precious disease.
The update is now available on iOS, and coming to Google Play later next month. Custom Scenarios are available to all players who have the official Scenarios Expansion pack (or the Plague Pack).
As well as all this, there is much more to come from Plague Inc. The team is currently working on the next new special disease type and will also shortly be releasing Plague Inc: The Board Game to infect tabletops world wide.
Full change log for update 1.12:
1. Custom Scenarios – loads of new diseases and worlds made by Plague Inc. fans! Rebuild society after a devastating plague, infect all of humanity with Rabies, or even take over the world with Fridges!
2. Random Name Generator – Tens of thousands of witty, dramatic, weird and wonderful names for your precious disease. Each one hand-crafted for you by our custom built PlagueBot!
3. Longer disease names – as requested by millions of players, your disease name can now be 33% longer!
4. Performance improvements for all devices
5. Minor game balance / AI improvements / bug fix