Soul Axiom is available to buy NOW on Steam Early Access with the full release set for Q2 2015.
Following that, the game will be released on PS4, Xbox One and Wii U, early Q4 2015.
· Watch the NEW trailer: http://youtu.be/R3fVQaGYySw
· Check it out on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/279900/
In a Nutshell
From the indie games studio that brought you Master Reboot comes a new first-person sci-fi adventure game that will take you on a journey through the deepest, darkest recesses of your soul. Soul Axiom is a psychological thriller, combining elements of exploration and puzzle solving gameplay with a compelling storyline.
Explore Soul Axiom’s rich environments and immersive story to unravel the mystery of your life, and your digital afterlife. You will be taken on an intriguing voyage of discovery, through beautiful, haunting locations, facing challenges that will lead you into danger on your mission to unlock your identity, your story, your mystery. But beware: some mysteries are better left unsolved.
• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle elements: Interact with cryptic logic puzzles, make psychological decisions and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• Harness the abilities of Elysia: Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colours, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within The Elysia.
• Compelling storyline: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Dynamic adaptive environments: Use your abilities to manipulate your surrounding environments. Collect your powers and re-visit memories to unlock previously hidden areas.
• Packed full of content: With 6 chapters consisting of around 40 unique locations, expect between 8-12 hours of thrilling gameplay with the full release.
• Atmospheric soundtrack: Provides the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
Early Access Quotes
“I would probably put it up there as one of, if not, the most pretty looking indie games I’ve ever played.” Attack of the Fanboy
“Soul Axiom, is an awe-inspiring and compelling journey with shades of TRON and Bioshock”. 8/10 Hardcore Gamer
“A great sequel to Master Reboot! The quirky and unique graphics have been improved whilst maintaining the creepy and “lonely” atmosphere of the game”. 9/10 Gamr Review
“The atmosphere, the graphics, the music are simply addictive, amazing and so beautiful and full of details. I can’t find any reason why someone shouldn’t get it!” 9/10 – Grab The Games