Strategy gaming specialist Kalypso Media has released Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection on Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
Since its original launch, Sudden Strike 4 has improved and expanded greatly, with 11 updates and 5 DLCs bringing significant new features and improvements to the game. This new release of the World War II strategy hit bundles all of these expansive content updates together in one high-value package.
Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection offers fans the ultimate World War II strategy experience, containing the main Sudden Strike 4 game plus all five previously released DLCs: Battle of Kursk, Road to Dunkirk, Finland – Winter Storm, Africa – Desert War and The Pacific War.
Sudden Strike 4 sends you off on three extensive campaigns set amongst the battlefields of World War II. Command the British and American, German or Soviet troops in the most iconic conflicts of the war, leading over 100 different units into battle. Prove your strategic expertise in over 20 demanding singleplayer scenarios, the challenge-focused skirmish mode and the ultra-competitive multiplayer mode.
- Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting across 11 campaigns with over 45 missions and more than 200 different units in a complete package.
- Contains all free content updates available, with over 10 new maps and gameplay refinements.
- Command German and Soviet forces in the Battle of Kursk – one of the largest tank battles of World War II!
- Road to Dunkirk features 4 new missions, 2 new commanders and 10 all-new units, as well as additional buildings and ships.
- Finland – Winter Storm features 6 new missions, 3 new commanders, and 19 all-new vehicles, along with additional buildings and units.
- Africa – Desert Storm features 6 new missions, 5 new commanders, and 30 new vehicles, including a medical truck.
- The Pacific War features 10 new missions, 6 new commanders, and over 50 new vehicles, including aircraft carriers.
- Adapt and refine the military doctrines of more than 20 renowned commanders, such as Heinz Guderian, George S. Patton or Charles de Gaulle for a different strategic and tactical approach to each scenario.
- Pit yourself against other commanders or challenging enemy AI enemies in competitive multiplayer modes.