Pankapu: The Gates of Omnia is available on Nintendo Switch
Too Kind Studio is proud to announce the release of Pankapu on Nintendo Switch™, allowing players to experience the Switching System mechanic, intriguing storyline and beautiful art style at home or on an handheld device.
Along with Nintendo Switch, Pankapu is already available for Windows PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One, as previously announced.
Pankapu is a neo-retro action platformer, in which you can switch freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage.
You will have to master the 3 Aegises in order to adapt to this perilous environments and fight intense bosses coming from the darkest part of Omnia.
Are you brave enough to take on this challenge?
- Float, aim and strike! Switch between Aegises in real time to avoid traps and defeat your ennemies.
- Clash with huge bosses and show your dexterity!
- Collect all the hidden Mudjins and discover Djaha’rell’s lost memory.
- Listen to the oniric OST of Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta
- Nintendo Switch, PC/Mac/Linux, Ps4, XboxOne