Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes launches on Gear VR July 16th, 2015
Steel Crate Games is proud to announce that co-operative virtual reality bomb-defusing game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is launching on July 16th, 2015 for Samsung Gear VR in the Oculus Store for $9.99. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is an award winning party game designed for players both inside and outside of virtual reality to work together.
In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the bomb defusal manual. But there’s a catch: the experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Everybody has a role to play whether they are wearing the virtual reality headset or not. Swap out between rounds and share the experience with all of your friends!
The bomb defusal manual is freely available and can be printed or viewed on a tablet or any other web-enabled device. Puzzle solving and communication skills – and maybe a few friendships – will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively.
Steel Crate Games plans to expand the game’s audience by bringing it to PC later this year.
· Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience Gear VR with all of your friends at the same time!
· Challenging puzzles that will test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
· A different bomb every time! Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
Awards & Recognition:
· Destructoid Best of PAX: Editor’s Choice, PAX East 2015
· Excellence in Design Honorable Mention, Independent Games Festival 2015
· Media Choice Award, IndieCade Festival 2014