The Guild 3 on Steam and Gog
In The Guild 3, a commoner has only one thing to dream of: a better life. A life without hard work from dawn till dusk. A life in the big city where riches and luxury await! However, the road to your very own dynasty in The Guild 3 is long and winding. From your first shack, where your lonely character starts his work, through to the vast chambers of your own palace as lord of a county, and head of a wealthy and influential family.
Way shorter than the woodsman’s struggle for wealth is THQ Nordic’s roadmap for The Guild 3 in Early Access! Today marks the start of a journey that will last until 2018. Exactly, THQ Nordic is planning to be in Early Access for about half a year, depending of course on all the feedback we are going to get along the way.
Additional content will be added on a regular basis, and more features will appear in-game whilst existing ones will be optimized. Very high up on the priority list will be a mulitplayer mode, which will accommodate up to 16 players.
About The Guild 3
The Guild 3 is a fascinating trade and life simulation that takes place during the late Middle Ages. You can quite literally experience medieval Europe, step into the shoes of a single character or an entire dynasty, acquire businesses and properties, produce goods and trade them, involve yourself in politics and society, court women or men, love, hate, bribe, fight and live through good times as well as bad.
- AI System: The new AI system in The Guild 3 is based on the adaptive “EHE” system (Evolutive Human Emulator), created by GolemLabs. With this the AI is learning from own activities as well from the behavior from other players.
- Societies: In The Guild 3 the societies can be compared to very powerful social clubs. Some of them, like the freemasons or the craftmans’ guild, are publicly known, others, such as the thieves’ guild or the brotherhood of light, are kept secret.
- Huge Replay-Value: The AI as well as the different and unique scenario settings make every map look, feel and play differently.
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players via Internet and/or LAN: Custom multiplayer and connection to other The Guild 3 players, no matter where they bought the game.
- Scenarios: The player can choose between 12 scenarios: Augsburg, Barony of Birmingham, Kingdom of Bohemia, The Netherlands, Duchy of Burgundy, Archbishopric of Magdeburg, The Hanseatic League, The mighty City of London, Vienna and Presporok, Hanseatic city of Visby, Paris and Mazovia.
The Early Access Version of The Guild 3 on Steam and Gog.com