Mobile games developer Pushkin Games Studio announced that its fast-paced tank combat shooter Armored Warfare: Assault has rolled out worldwide onto Android and iOS devices. Optimized for mobile platforms, the title places its own frantic twist on the traditional tank shooter genre, emphasizing on explosive front line action and removing the need to wait for another battle. The respawn system ensures that tank treads never cool allowing players to get right back into its frenzied vehicle warfare and engage their enemies head on.
Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more. With more than 60 modern warfare vehicles to collect and choose from, commanders can amass a powerful armament and task them with conquering their opponents in 3v3 and 8v8 combat. The front line has never been this frantic. Players will need to use everything in their arsenal to outwit and dominated their opponents in this addictive new addition to the Armored Warfare lineup.
Key features of Armored Warfare Assault:
- Respawn mechanics: Never wait to get back into the dynamic action-packed PvP
- Quick skirmishes and all-out war: 3v3 and 8v8 team deathmatch
- More than 60 modern warfare vehicles: Collect vehicles from 4 wildly different classes: heavy tanks, assault vehicles, snipers and scouts.
- Level-based vehicle progression system: Unlock new skills and modules: airstrikes, smoke grenades, guided missiles, etc.
- Improved controls: control chassis and turret movement with one hand.
- Developed with Unreal Engine 4 for detailed graphics: explosive special effects and superior physics.