DeNA Co., Ltd. announced pre-registration for Attack on Titan TACTICS, an officially licensed mobile game based on the popular anime series Attack on Titan. Beginning today, fans in the US, Canada, and Australia can pre-register for the game on Google Play. The game will also release on compatible iOS devices early this fall.
Attack on Titan TACTICS is a tower defense and real-time strategy game where players build and deploy an elite team of Scouts to defend their base from a relentless onslaught of Titans. The game features fan-favorite characters like Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, Captain Levi, and more, and follows the story from the first season of the Attack on Titan anime.
Additional features that players will be able to enjoy once the game launches are:
- Accessible but Deep Gameplay: Experience a real-time battle system that’s easy to learn, but hard to master; the key to victory is choosing when and where to deploy your units.
- Stunning Original Art: Gorgeous character illustrations and must-see battle animations created exclusively for the game.
- Fan-Favorite Characters with Unique Abilities: Over 40 different characters will be available at launch, with more planned for the future. Each character has its own unique set of attacks and abilities on the battlefield.
- New & Original Stories: Scenarios written solely for the game that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Original Voice Actors From the Anime
Players who pre-register for Attack on Titan TACTICS on Google Play will receive a notification when it launches early this fall. The game will also launch on compatible iOS devices.
Google Play Pre-Registration (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12025677