BATTLEZONE PS4 PRO SUPPORT ANNOUNCED
PlayStation VR’s most exhilarating launch game is about to get even better on PlayStation 4 Pro! Rebellion is thrilled to reveal that BATTLEZONE supports PS4 Pro, offering a crisper, more vibrant experience, making piloting the galaxy’s most powerful tank feel even more real.
The new BATTLEZONE 1.02 Patch, available now, adds PS4 Pro support, ready for the system’s launch on November 10th.
The patch also brings a number of tweaks to the base game. Following great feedback from players, it features a number of balancing changes, particularly across the ‘EASY’ difficulty setting, as well as minor performance and bug fixes.
The patch notes are outlined below in full, and they’re also available on the Battlezone.com forums.
Following its critical and commercial success after launching for PSVR, BATTLEZONE will continue to evolve. There is PLENTY in store for the community to look forward to across the coming weeks & months, including FREE DLC. So… stay tuned!
BATTLEZONE 1.02 Patch Notes
Added PS4 Pro support
– Increased super-sampling resolution
– Improved dynamic lighting in the Cobra cockpit
– Increased reflective lighting resolution
– Defend and Convoy missions are more balanced
– Difficulty randomisation more even throughout campaign
– Enemy rank scaling more balanced throughout campaign
Bug, performance fixes and other changes
– Improved clarity of particle effects
– Fixed a rare framerate hitch during hangar sequence
– Fixed rare physics issue that caused players to leave game world
– Minor enemy behaviour tweaks
Available worldwide, both at retail and on the PlayStation Store.