Bleed arrives on PS4 and Xbox One
Heroic indie hit Bleed air-dashes and bullet-dodges its way to PS4 and Xbox One in a flurry of pink-haired fury. Released by Digerati Distribution, in partnership with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Game Studios, Bleed hits PS4 August 22, 2017 (NA) and August 23, 2017 (EU), and Xbox One August 24, 2017.
Originally launched for Xbox 360 as part of the Xbox Live Indie Games service and released shortly afterwards on Steam, Bleed has been a big hit with players and press. The game currently has a 93% positive rating on Steam (out of 1,235 user reviews) and GamesRadar has hailed it as one of the best Xbox Live Indie Games of all time.
About the game
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams – she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. There’s no filler – just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
- Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode
- Trophies and Achievements added for PS4 and Xbox One versions
Localized in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Brazilian