John Woo’s mobile debut available now on the Google Play Store.
Leading independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced the launch of action epic Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game on the Google Play Store.
Internationally renowned filmmaker John Woo presents his mobile game debut, Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game.
Step into the boots of Phalanx’s Elite Private Security Agent Mai Lee — codenamed Lotus — as she shoots and slices her way through the streets of Hong Kong and Beijing to ensure the safety of her first assignment.
Blending traditional brushstroke visuals with John Woo’s signature balletic violence, Bloodstroke is authentically presented with distinct graphics and sleek comic book panel cut-scenes that unravel into a compelling tale of betrayal.
• Fight for survival in an epic action adventure from legendary filmmaker John Woo.
• Shoot or slice your way through the streets of Hong Kong and Beijing using lethal blades, firearms, and explosives.
• Slick presentation with striking visuals and comic-book panel cut-scenes.
• Hone your battle skills and earn more cash in special Arenas.
• Original Soundtrack by Far East Movement.
Time to paint the town red! Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game is available now for $0.99/£0.69 on the Google Play Store.
Google Play Store (US,CA,JP): http://bit.ly/1rAl0tj ;
Google Play Store (International): http://bit.ly/1lR5tS7