Sanuk Games is delighted to announce that Bombing Bastards, after launching on the Wii U and on Steam, is now available on Google Play for Android TV and nVidia Shield.
Have a blast! Bomb oodles of nasty critters in a series of 30 wicked mazes! Defeat hellish bosses in heroic fights! Play solo, or with friends in merciless battles! Embark on a hilarious journey with the witty Dr. Wallow to conquer the galaxy in this explosively fun arcade game!
· Single-player adventure.
· Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers.
· Online battle with up to 8 players per room.
· 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
· A large bestiary of critters to blast.
· A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
· 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
· Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
· 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
Earlier releases of Bombing Bastards got good reviews. “Being bad never felt so good,” WiisWorld.com titled, giving the game 86/100. ““I had a blast playing it and I feel that anybody who is up to the challenge will as well,” said AlwaysNintendo.com in an 8.5/10 review.
This version runs on most Android devices that support or include game controllers, such as Android TV devices (set top boxes, TV sets) and nVidia Shield (Portable, Tablet and Console). It does not run on touchscreen-only devices.
It is priced at $5.99.