Bombing Bastards ready to rock Steam on December 4th, 2014!
Sanuk Games is ecstatic to announce the release of Bombing Bastards on Steam for PC on December 4th, 2014. A Mac version will follow shortly after.
Have a blast! Bomb oodles of nasty critters in a series of 30 wicked mazes! Defeat hellish bosses in heroic fights! Play solo, or with up to 4 friends in merciless battles! Embark on a hilarious journey with the witty Dr. Wallow to conquer the galaxy in this explosively fun arcade game!
· Single-player adventure.
· Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers.
· Online battle with up to 8 players per room.
· 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
· A large bestiary of critters to blast.
· A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
· 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
· Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
· 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/314220
Bombing Bastards was released on Wii U in July and got good reviews. “Being bad never felt so good,” WiisWorld.com titled, giving the game 86/100. ““I had a blast playing it and I feel that anybody who is up to the challenge will as well,” said AlwaysNintendo.com in an 8.5/10 review.
The main addition in the Steam version, as compared with the earlier release on Wii U, is the online battle mode.
The game will be priced at $9.99 USD, with a 25% discount on the week of release.