Car battler game, Crash of Cars (Video)
Not Doppler has today announced that Crash of Cars, their upcoming real-time multiplayer car battling game, will be arriving this Thursday March 23 on the App Store and Google Play.
Crash of Cars combines fast-paced car battles with .io style real-time multiplayer. In each match, your goal is to collect as many crowns as possible.
Use power-ups and smash into opponents to destroy them; then swoop in and take any crowns they drop. Be careful though, the more crowns you collect, the bigger your bounty becomes – making you a bigger target for other players to destroy!
– 4 playable maps, from a boardwalk amusement park, to the out-of-this-world Moon
– 32 unlockable vehicles and over 30 skins. (The peperoni skin on the Camper Van is quite a tasty choice)
– 16 upgradeable power-ups including a flamethrower, cannon, trebuchet, and more.
– .io style multiplayer. No lobbies or wait times to join matches.
– Play with friends feature. There’s nothing more satisfying than destroying your friends 🙂
– Daily Mission System
– Hourly Leaderboards – how high can you climb?
– Single Player Mode also available for those who wish to play offline
The game will be available in 13 languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Bahasa Indonesian and Thai.