Centauri Sector is now on Steam Greenlight. Demo and Full Early Access available.
LW Games’s lonewolf developer George Neguceanu today released the Alpha 1 version of Centauri Sector, a tactical action shooter powered by a dynamic turn based campaign. Released as Early Access, the game can be bought from the official site and soon from all major digital stores. A demo is available too at http://lw-games.com
Check out the latest gameplay trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quw8LvSUgaE
The game is also on the Steam Greenlight, please helps us with a vote at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=344168725
About Centauri Sector:
Centauri Sector is a top down space combat game developed for PC, powered by a dynamic campaign, RPG elements, fleet management and detailed ship control. As newly promoted Lieutenant the player is thrown in war between two factions, where he can prove his worth by advancing in ranks and gain command to his own fleet.
– Pilot your flag ship in a top down 2d combat.
– While in combat manage your shields, power, weapons capacitor and more.
– Engage in advanced tactical combat by forming your own fleet and issuing commands to destroy your enemies.
– Gain new active and passive skills and bonuses by climbing through the ranks.
– Equip your ships with a wide variety of modules and guns.
– Engage in a dynamic war powered by a turn based dynamic campaign that doesn’t always plays the same.
Mac and Linux version coming soon.