“Temerian Armor Set” & “Beard and Hairstyle Set”
TEMERIAN ARMOR SET
(available from a merchant in White Orchard)
Reserved for the finest warriors serving the kingdom of Temeria, the Temerian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots, war horse armor and inventory-expanding saddlebags.
BEARD AND HAIRSTYLE SET
(available from various barbers in the game world)
Customize Geralt of Rivia to your liking with this amazing set of beards and hairstyles.
“Contract: Missing Miners” & “Alternative look for Yennefer”
CONTRACT: MISSING MINERS
(quest available in Blandare village on Ard Skellig)
Miners from a small Skellige village are disappearing. Investigate and find out what’s happening!
ALTERNATIVE LOOK FOR YENNEFER
(available from main menu)
Check out this entirely new look for the mighty sorceress Yennefer of Vengerberg!
“Nilfgaardian Armor Set” and the “Elite Crossbow Set”
NILFGAARDIAN ARMOR SET
(available from the Baron’s Quartermaster in No Man’s Land)
Crafted from the finest materials available, the Nilfgaardian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots and horse armor.
ELITE CROSSBOW SET
(available in various locations: Baron’s Quartermaster, No Man’s Land;
Kaer Trolde Castle Blacksmith, Skellige; Fancy Shop Owner, Novigrad)
Bring down your enemies with lethal accuracy and extend your tactical possibilities with this elite crossbow DLC.
New Quest – “Fool’s Gold” and the
“Ballad Heroes” Neutral Gwent Card Set
NEW QUEST – “Fool’s Gold”
(available in Lurtch Village, No Man’s Land)
Geralt and a village idiot team up to learn the secret of an abandoned village inhabited entirely by pigs.
“BALLAD HEROES” – NEUTRAL GWENT CARD SET
(will switch cards upon installation)
Play Gwent with a twist! Featuring characters as seen in Dandelion’s ballads, the “Ballad Heroes” neutral Gwent card set will add a lot of flavor to this already exciting card game.
Here’s the instruction on how to obtain the DLCs now!
1. On the game page for The Witcher 3 (Library/My Collection/Witcher 3) you will see an “ADDITIONAL CONTENT” section displayed in the right column.
2. Purchase the “FREE DLC PROGRAM” item from there (you will not be charged).
3. In the “More”/”Configure” menu you can choose “Available Content”, which will show the DLCs – tick them, and Galaxy will download them automatically.
1. On the game page for The Witcher 3 (Library/Witcher 3) you will see that there are DLCs available – tick them, and Steam will download them automatically as part of its automatic update process.
2. If you have downloaded the DLCs but they still aren’t displayed in the game, restart Steam.
DLCs are displayed as “Add-Ons” on the game’s page on PSN.
DLCs are displayed as “Downloadable Content” on the game’s page on the Xbox Live store.