Developer Games Of Edan announced the release of “ICEBOX: Speedgunner” for Mac and Linux, following last month’s Windows release. Now players on all platforms can compete together to become the Ultimate Speedgunner.
ICEBOX: Speedgunner sees the player carving an ice-cool path through a brand new 3D Platforming FPS, cutting corners, dodging obstacles & eliminating guards, in a battle to escape the ICEBOX, before it’s permanently shut down. The player will race the clock, hunt the Central AI and leverage run-and-gun gameplay to navigate a digital labyrinth, top the global leaderboards and become the Ultimate Speedgunner. Inspired by the “Brain in a Vat” thought-experiment, the game explores the concept of escaping your own virtual prison.
- SPEEDRUNNING: Race the clock to become the Ultimate Speedgunner
- RUN-AND-GUN: 3D platforming combined with fast-and-light FPS
- GLITCH MODE: Manipulate time, gravity and engage protective shields
- DOUBLE-JUMPS: Carve an ice-cool path using double-jumps
- DYNAMIC MUSIC: Dynamically managed using an ‘intensity’ meter
- IN GAME NARRATOR: Get assistance from an outside hacker
- LEADERBOARDS: Compare your mastery on the global leaderboards
- GAME+ MODE: Random World Seeds, Dash Boost and Free Flight