Knytt Underground, the critically acclaimed subterranean exploration game from indie legend Nifflas is making its way to Nintendo Wii U on 19th December, & Nifflas is proud to say this is the best looking version of the game, as if that wasn’t enough it also includes the Infinity Hype update – making an already huge game even bigger!
Released on PlayStation®3, PS Vita, PC, Mac & Linux last year, Knytt Underground is the brainchild of Nicklas ‘Nifflas’ Nygren and is being developed for the Wii U platform by Mathias Kærlev of MP2, and published by Ripstone. The game puts you in the shoes of Mi – a mute, but extraordinary sprite; with an array of thrilling quests to complete, unique zen-like gameplay and plenty of dynamic characters to meet and guide you on your adventure. Chapter 1 & 2 provide a tutorial to the game with Chapter 3 extending to an open world of over 1,800 rooms to explore at your own pace; where you can switch between human and ball form for an unparalleled sense of freedom. Knytt Underground delivers a captivating and mesmerising experience that will not disappoint.
· Over 1,800 intricately designed rooms to explore
· Even more secrets to discover, quests to embark on and rooms to uncover!
· Exclusively to Wii U on consoles, the Infinity Hype update brings improvements and changes based on fan feedback from Reddit
· With new graphical effects and flourishes, the Wii U version is the best looking console version of the game
· Thanks to the Nintendo GamePad, you can view the map easily, seeing where you’ve explored & where you have yet to venture.
Check out the launch trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIu2Uifxds (PEGI/EU version) / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY8NktcvVOQ (ESRB/US version)