Let’s Sing 2018 is available
Ravenscourt and Voxler announce that the latest instalment in the successful Let’s Sing series, Let’s Sing 2018, is now available for PlayStation®4, WiiTM (compatible with Wii UTM). The Switch version will launch shortly on 24th November 2017.
Enter the virtual stage together with your friends in Let’s Sing 2018 for PlayStation®4, Wii™ and, for the first time, Nintendo Switch™! Starring 30 of the latest chart hits, new features and game modes like “Mix Tape”, “Featuring” and collecting cool avatars! Enjoy fun moments with your friends while singing your way to the top of the leaderboards!
With even more game modes this year, Let’s Sing 2018 offers something for all the family and all levels of singing ability!
So what are you waiting for? The stage is set, the music cued-up… now is your time to sing!
FEATURES RECAP PS4 & SwitchTM
· Complete in-game redesign (PS4 & Switch™): Experience the best Let’s Sing ever made with optimised performance including polished animations and improved speech recognition
· Up to date track list: Exclusively chosen tracklist with 30 international top chart hits – extend your experience at any time with new DLC’s in the online store (PS4 & Switch™)
· New rewarding gameplay elements: Climb up the leaderboards, collect avatars and unlock music certification records from bronze up to diamond (PS4 & Switch™)
· Four challenging game modes: Compete against your friends in diverse game modes including the complete new “Mix Tape“mode (PS4 & Switch™)
· Companion Microphone app (PS4): The Let’s Sing Microphone app helps you to access the game easily and fast via your Android or iOS Smartphone or simply use an official SingStar microphone or a headset
· Debut on Nintendo Switch™: Have a blast with the very first Karaoke game for the Nintendo Switch™!
FEATURES RECAP (Wii / Wii U)
· Up to date track list: Exclusively chosen tracklist with 30 international top chart hits
· Updated in-game visuals including a polished interface and in-game design
· State-of-the-art voice recognition technology
· Five challenging game modes for solo sessions or up to four simultaneous players
· Local leaderboards to compare high scores with friends