Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers and publishers for consoles and Windows® PC, is proud to announce that starting from this Fall ‘MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame’ will be available for PS4™, and for the first time it will be released worldwide.
There is plenty of news to present for the PS4™ version:
– New Features: 18 tracks of which 4 are brand new, for a full MXGP experience: Italy – Arco di Trento; Bulgaria – Sevlievo ; Czech Republic – Loket ; Europe – Lierop
– Red Plate: As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate with a different background color (red).
– PS4 exclusive feature, the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike’s engine RPM
• Deformable terrain with real time graphics
• More detailed models of motorcycles. Size of the texture four times greater than PS3 version.
• 3D character models improved
• New Lighting environmental system (powered by Yebis 2.)
• Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
• More riders on the track at the same time
Based on one of the most adrenaline filled and challenging championships ever, dust, emotion, realism, authenticity, amazing jumps and the fight for first position are key elements of the new videogame. A lot of new features have been included into the game that will inspire motocross lovers, but not only them. By playing, new generations of riders/players are brought to life, characterized by Milestones latest masterpiece. The aim? Win the MXGP World Championship race by race.
MXGP features all the riders, teams, bikes and rules from the official MXGP 2013 calendar including a redesigned career mode for living the feelings of the Motocross.
Developed by Milestone Studio, MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame will be available this fal l on PlayStation®4.
Check the gallery on the official facebook page: http://facebook.com/mxgpvideogame