MyRIDE CHALLENGE NOW AVAILABLE
Italy’s leading videogame developer for Consoles and PC, and the world’s foremost developer of videogames dedicated to the world of motorcycling, is proud to announce the launch of MyRIDE Challenge. A new Collectible Card Game for mobile platforms that captures all the motorcycling essence of RIDE, Milestone’s first exclusive Intellectual Property, launched in April 2015 on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox One®, PC Steam, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4.
My RIDE Challenge is being developed by the Italo-Australian studio Broken Arms Games Pty Ltd TM and it is available from today on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with iOS 7.1) and Android (Smartphone and Tablets with Android 4.4 and up).
MyRIDE Challenge is packed with new and deep strategic choices for motorcycling fans looking for a portable, on-the-move experience. “MyRIDE Challenge is a new way to experience the excitement of competitive motorcycling,” says Luisa Bixio, Milestone V.P., “and it will always be at hand, in the pockets of motorbike fans everywhere.”
MyRIDE Challenge – Trailer video can be viewed at the following link:
The wide range of different card types available in MyRIDE Challenge guarantees rich and varied gameplay.
· Motorbike Card: each card represents a particular motorbike model. There are more than 300 cards to collect from the 10 most prestigious bike manufacturers (Aprilia, Bimota, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, MV Agusta, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha). The bikes are divided into 3 classes – Sport, Naked, and Historical – and each one features 5 characteristics: Speed, Acceleration, Grip, Handling, and Style. Moreover, Motorbike Cards can also be split into 4 categories depending on their rarity: Common, Not Common, Rare, and Ultra Rare. A rare card will have better performances and it will reach a higher maximum level. It is also possible to upgrade to a special Foil version when two identical cards are fused together.
· Component Card or Gears: special cards that allow the player to customise Motorbike Cards that feature a Custom Slot. In fact, players can upgrade the performance values of these cards by installing new tyres, exhaust kits, control units, quick shifter kits, etc.
· XP Cards: XP Cards allow players to boost the XP level of the Motorbike Cards, and can only be used during the upgrade phase. These kinds of cards can be won in events or purchased in the shop.
2. SINGLE PLAYER MODE
In Single Player mode, players can take part in a series of matches on the circuits and locations from the Console/PC version of RIDE – for a total of 15 locations. Each match consists of 4 turns where one of the player’s Motorbike Cards goes up against an opponent’s card on one or two specific characteristics. Whoever wins the most turns wins the match. At the end of the match the player collects prizes awarded on the basis of the result, experience points, and virtual currency that can be used to customise and tune their Motorbike Cards.
3. CARD MANAGEMENT
The Card Management Menu is the heart of the game, where players will face deep strategic choices and they will plan their actions and customise their game experience.
· Manage Your Deck: here players can choose from their deck the five cards they want to play in the next match.
· Upgrade Your Cards: In this section players can fuse cards together (i.e., sacrifice unused cards to increase the power of one card) and use Experience Packs (i.e., apply some bonus experience points to a specific card). Fusing two identical cards allows the player to craft a foil card and increase rarity.
· Tune Your Cards: In this section players can equip bike cards with specific gears such as new tyres, exhaust kits, quick shifter kits, central units, etc. in order to enhance their performance values. It is also possible to repair damaged Gears and sell them.
· Collection: Players can admire their entire card collection, learn the story of every manufacturer and discover details of each bike model.
· Settings: Here the player can access the game settings such as music and volume, and read the credits.
The MyRIDE Challenge Shop offers players the opportunity to purchase items with virtual currency and purchase virtual currency with real money:
· Variety Pack: each variety pack contains Component Cards and XP Cards.
· Bike Cards Pack: three different packs are available with 1, 10 or 25 bike cards. Daily deals will offer discounts every day for each pack.
· Currency – players can purchase virtual currency in several bundles.
Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RideGame , on the official Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/ridevideogame , check out #ridevideogame, follow the tweets on @MilestoneItaly or visit the site http://ridevideogame.com/myride-challenge-app-mobile/.