There’s nothing scarier than seeing something right at the edge of your peripheral vision and not being able to move. Paralyzed with fear, you’re powerless to escape … or even fight your way to safety.
Introducing Nox Mortis, a randomized VR horror game that strips control away from players to deliver one supernatural scare after the other. Immerse yourself in a universe of fear through the game’s blood-tinged 3D visuals and fitting soundscape – as you can see in the trailer below.
Experience 20+ unique scares in 360 degrees. Play in 2D – swiping the screen to look around – or take advantage of Google Cardboard and your phone’s gyroscope/accelerometer combo to fully immerse yourself in VR! In either case, take a deep breath and get ready to scream your lungs out. With randomly-selected scares, no playthrough will ever be the same ….
- 20+ randomized scares take the terror to a whole new level.
- You’re unable to move … and you sure can’t fight back!
- Unsettling “red and black” color scheme with extra-spooky sound effects.
- Play in VR or in 2D: The choice is yours!
- Accessible to virtually anyone with an iOS or Android smartphone.
- Google Cardboard supported.
Nox Mortis is available on iOS and Android – but the special “Halloween Edition” of the game won’t be released until October 31. The Nox Mortis “Halloween Edition” will be FREE to download and play.