Perpetual Europe Announces The Voice Video Game (Video)
The Voice UK™ will be hitting our screens on ITV in the New Year but you can still enjoy The Voice experience this side of Christmas with the official The Voice video game, available on PlayStation ® 4, Wii and Xbox One this November.
The Voice video game features all the classic elements of the smash hit TV show including the famous ‘Red Chair’, ‘Blind Auditions’, ‘The Battle Rounds’ and more. Packed full of current and classic hits available to perform instantly in ‘Party’ mode, all backed with the official music videos. You can also live the full Voice experience in ‘The Show’ mode where you take on the role of a contestant and sing your way through each stage of the show from ‘Blind Auditions’ through to the ‘The Live Shows’.
The ultimate party game this Christmas, The Voice can be enjoyed as a single player game or with a group of friends.
· 30 current hits and timeless classics including Justin Bieber, Sorry; Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, Uptown Funk; Olly Murs, Kiss Me; Queen, Don’t Stop Me Now; James Blunt, Bonfire Heart; Culture Club, Karma Chameleon; Jess Glynne , Hold My Hand; Bonnie Tyler , Total Eclipse Of The Heart and Kaiser Chiefs, Ruby.
· All songs are accompanied by the official artist and music videos.
· Multiple ways to play: ’The Show’ mode takes you through The Voice contestant experience, from the ‘Blind Auditions’ and ‘The Battles Rounds’ to the ‘Live Shows’, or ‘Party’ mode gives you instant access to 30 current hits and timeless classics to sing solo or with a friend. Pick up a mic and become The Voice!
Key product information:
· Available on PlayStation®4, Wii (compatible Wii U) and Xbox One from November 2016 from all good retailers
· RRP PS4 and Xbox One: £39.99 (game only) or £49.99 (game and 2 microphones)
· RRP Wii (compatible Wii U): £34.99 (game only) or £44.99 (game and 2 microphones)
· UK Sales, Marketing and Distribution: Perpetual-Europe
· Publisher: Bigben Interactive
· Developer: Voxler
· Age rating: 12+.