Upstart indie publisher Boomdash Digital, along with mobile game studio AdoreStudio, present Petal Pop Adventures, a puzzle-solving, magic boosting, gem collecting, gift sharing, story driving mobile game for iOS and Android.
Help Fairy Flower Petal, protector of the Little forest, free her friends in this brand new touch-friendly bubble shooter puzzle game. Players must match three of a colour to pop their way to the next level. Unlock special magical boosters to assist Fairy Flower Petal out of tough spots, and beat the caterpillar.
With simple gameplay that’s easy to pick up, and magical bonus coming thick and fast, players will be popping petals in the colourful cartoon-style game like a pro in no time. As a bonus, there’s also a free random gift to claim every 24 hours.
• Play through over 120 levels in the Little Forest.
• Enchanting character-driven story.
• Laid-back, casual puzzle gameplay.
• Cinematic orchestral music and sounds.
• Play with friends: swap gifts, share screenshots, and show off your high scores!
• Sync games between connected devices.
• Take part in the growing community at Boom Cafe.
• Buy more lives and magic boosters to get past tricky moments
Viktorya Hollings, of Production Director at Boomdash Digital says: “With approachable gameplay and a challenge for all ages, we think Petal Pop Adventures will be fun for anyone with a competitive streak. We are proud of a game that is the epitome of “just one more level!”.”
A free download on both iOS and Android, Petal Pop Adventures comes from Boomdash Digital, the publisher that brought the successful Bubble Raider to the platforms. The title aims to be more than just a game, with a growing Boom Cafe community as well as the Little Forest newsletter as core parts of the experience, there will be challenges, competitions, tips and special events for players around the world.
Petal Pop Adventure is out now on the iOS App Store and Google Play.