Four Realms out now on Steam Early Access! (Video)
Hugebot!’s new game, Four Realms, is now on Steam Early Access. The developer is looking for user feedback to make improvements to the Beta build, which allows players to help shape the future of this inventive game.
Four Realms provides a highly customizable experiences challenging players to solve puzzle and combat challenges. Player options include building paths, assembling teams of fantasy animals, and casting amazing spells.
Four Realms is available on Steam and itch.io with a starting discount of 33%. The price will gradually increase throughout Steam Early Access until it reaches the full retail price of $11.99.
The developer also created a third Warden trailer, featuring the Guinea Pig Warden, to highlight variety in gameplay.
See what the Guinea Pig Wardens can do:
About Four Realms
An unnatural force commands Wild Magic to creep across the land, causing beast to turn on beast. Only a Warden can unite the animal kingdoms and put an end to this menace.
Four Realms is an action-strategy RPG in an animal filled fantasy world. Level up your Warden, customize your Spell List, and raise an army to stop the Wild Magic.
· Customization: Personal spell lists in the spirit of collectible card games.
· Action: A grand adventure with combat, puzzles, and platforming.
· Variety: A large selection of playable characters and spells.
· Replayablility: Semi-randomly generated world with rogue-lite qualities.
· Personalization: Equipment to tailor-make unique Wardens.
· Story: Unique missions and events that create a individual narrative.
“What originally looked like a typical side-scroller eventually turned into something far more unique.”
-Billy D, One Angry Gamer
“Four Realms is both a delight and a surprise.”
-Dann Sullivan, Final Boss Fight