Jujubee S.A. is proud to announce that Realpolitiks Mobile will be released on iOS July 20, 2017 and on Android July 27, 2017.
The mobile version of Realpolitiks will be the first full fledged real-time grand strategy for mobile devices and it will retain all gameplay elements of the recently released PC version. The mobile version will be published by Jujubee S.A.
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the ruler of any contemporary country. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world with its current territorial distribution, gaps in power and economic strength, military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own way of coping with other nations’ interests, unexpected events, global threats and crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, the expanding Islamic State, events following World War III and other actual or fictional scenarios.
Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various tactics in order to win the geopolitical race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantage, military power and full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and to ensure the well-being of your citizens.
Grow and develop your country to reach the highest possible states of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy on global charts. Then the choice is yours to become a valued member of the United Nations or manufacture a nuclear weapon and vaporize your opponents. Expand your territory any way you like, as the sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks covers the whole world, even allowing you to create colonies out on the sea. And if that’s not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to extraterrestrial bodies.
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country’s political system and course of relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs or face threats such as natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Use all the general instruments common in international relations and even directly interfere with other nations’ internal affairs.
- Make decisions based on morals and ethics. Or disregard them completely.
- Enjoy the high replay value ensured by a broad tree of choices in all aspects, diverse mini-scenarios and random events.