Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!
Rising World is a procedurally generated world, with fully textured landscapes, over 200 different building materials, loads of tools and many other items to help you create OR destroy your world without any restrictions.
· Randomly generated worlds
· Completely modifiable environments
· Both single and multi-player modes
· 200 different building materials
· Place customised images in your world
· Complex and deep network of underground caves
· Environmental physics – trees, animals and multiple other items
· Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
· Day-night cycle
· Server-side script support (LUA)
About the Early Access build:
This Rising World Early Access launch build already features a number of key gameplay mechanics as listed in the key features above.
We are now working on improving the in-game creativity options, adding monsters and enhancing Steam integration so our customers can get the most out of game.
In addition, we need the help of the community to help guide our development, create an even more unique game and to extend the feature list.
Rising World launches on to Steam Early Access today Wednesday 3 December 2014 with an SRP of $14.99 / €14.99 / £10.99.
Website – https://www.rising-world.net/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jiwgames
YouTube – http://youtu.be/ytqjBwu3hWc