MAQL Europe, the European division of Japanese publisher MarvelousAQL, is pleased to announce that SENRAN KAGURA Burst will be released in Europe in February 2014.
Releasing for the Nintendo 3DS™ as both a digital download via the Nintendo eShop on the 27th of February, as well as a physical retail release on the 28th of February, SENRAN KAGURA Burst puts you in control of one of ten female Ninjas in a high-speed, side-scrolling brawler.
The more the girls fight, the more damage their clothing takes. The more revealing their costumes get, the more dangerous they become!
SENRAN KAGURA Burst features:
· An all female cast of sexy female ninjas.
· Ten playable characters – five from each rival Ninja faction.
· Accomplished, combo-driven fighting system with a wealth of customisation options.
· Two huge stories that follow the rival academies, secretly training students in the art of Ninjitsu.
· Dynamic clothing damage which sees the girls’ garments get ripped from their bodies mid-combat.
A hugely popular series in Japan, Senran Kagura has now extended its reach beyond games – to include manga and its own dedicated anime series. Thanks to unprecedented demand from fans, SENRAN KAGURA Burst will now be making its way to Europe. The second game released in the series, SENRAN KAGURA Burst includes all the content from the first SENRAN KAGURA game, as an added bonus.
SENRAN KAGURA Burst will release as a physical retail release on the 28th of February and the 27th of February as a digital download.
For more information on the forthcoming SENRAN KAGURA Burst, please visit the official site at http://senran-kagura.com
Or join the Official European SENRAN KAGURA Community!