Leading free-to-play mobile and social game developer, Game Insight, today announced the release of Maritime Kingdom, its latest city-building strategy game for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Set in a fantastical Renaissance-style world, Maritime Kingdom’s players must take to the high seas and build their empire through exploration, diplomacy, trading resources and defeating a multitude of enemies – from marauding pirates to enemy ships.
Maritime Kingdom’s story starts when the old king is taken hostage and the Crown Jewels mysteriously disappear. Princess Beatrice, the King’s only daughter, remains free and hidden away in a new city. In a bid to rescue the King and locate the jewels, players must help the princess to build the fledgling city into a mighty empire whilst creating a maritime fleet and sailing the seven seas to undertake missions that will eventually help free the imprisoned monarch.
Maritime Kingdom’s complex game world is guaranteed to satisfy even the most ardent of strategy fans with hundreds of missions, a colourful cast of foes and allies, deep strategic gameplay, a complex trading economy and rewarding combat that opens up a wealth of gameplay possibilities.
● Rich graphics bring the complex world to life
● Explore the four corners of the globe in over 350 original quests
● Create your perfect city with over 40 building types
● Build a mighty fleet & establish trade routes
● Build your reputation by establishing seaports in other lands
● Gather immense riches by trading over 30 resources including coal and marble
● Complex achievements system
● Endless variety – every action can change the course of the game
● Defeat fearsome foes including pirates and enemy ships
MARITIME KINGDOM is available as a free download with in-app purchases on the Apple App Store