Space Engineers – Features added in Update 01.018.021
Space Engineers update 01.018.023 has been released (number 18th update since the game launched on Early Access). The players can now create custom colors for blocks, change the gravity generator’s range settings and rename most of the objects that are available on the Control Panel (gyroscope, refinery, etc.).
The ship systems are now synchronized in multiplayer and there is a new construction deck (magnetic deck) added on the platform when starting a new game (world).
This video will demonstrate you the most important new features that have been added. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2aI_yQc6do&hd=1
Below is the full list of all the new Features and Fixes that have been implemented with this update:
– create custom colors for blocks (default by P key, SHIFT+P is color picker)
– configurable range of gravity generator
– multiplayer synchronization of ship systems – Lights, spotlight, motors, landing gears and the other functional blocks that can be used on ships are now synchronized
– rename most of the objects that are available on the Control Panel (gyroscope, refinery, etc.)
– added a construction deck (magnetic deck) on the platform when starting a new game (world)
– added a second (back) entrance to small ship cockpit
– renamed thrusts to thrusters
– renamed reflector light to spotlight
– added passage block (replaces the ladder block)
– minor performance optimizations
– fixed slowdown on some systems caused by timer frequency
– fixed explosion lags
– fixed explosion particle effect
– fixed projectile damage dealt to heavy armor (now it’s more durable)
– fixed physical shape of drill
– fixed missiles ghosting through ship which launched it
– fixed mirroring of some blocks
– reduced memory usage when building blocks
– fixed issue when using CTRL+X on object which is controlled by another player
– fixed crash when copy/pasting station
To see all the updates and changes that have been implemented into the game, you can visit the Change log list – http://forums.keenswh.com/?forum=326211
Space Engineers is available for purchase on the developer’s web site: www.SpaceEngineersGame.com/buy.html, on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/244850 and at several other online distribution services.
Space Engineers is in alpha stage of development. Everything in the game is subject to change.
For the latest news on Space Engineers, like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpaceEngineers and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/SpaceEngineersG