Artdink Studio and Degica are proud to announce the release of A-Train PC Classic for the PC (Windows) platform.
The A-Train franchise has long been associated with deep and rewarding gameplay and for its 30th anniversary we are happy to bring you a game that takes you back to the source.
With the scale and scope of a modern transport and city simulator and the retro aesthetics of the classic games of the past, A-Train PC Classic offers a new landscape for gamers to create their worlds. Created with a light touch and requiring modest system specification, A-Train PC Classic is designed to be accessible and flexible.
The English version of A-Train PC Classic is now out on Steam for $59.99, with a first week price of $49.19.
Key Game Features
- Become chief executive officer for a leading transportation company to build and develop a transport network to support to support the growth of the surrounding towns and cities.
- Step by step tutorial system. Your assistants will help you every step of the way, introducting and explaining game concepts and reminding you of your scenario goals.
- A living world. Scenarios introduce competitors who will attempt to build their own networks and develop your resources adding a new challenge to the A-Train franchise.
- Multiple resources. Ore, Coal, Fish and other natural resources need transportation on your freight network as well as the raw materials your towns and cities need to grow. Concentrate on one or diversify and control them all.
- 23 scenarios. Play to achieve the targets set by the scenario then, if you choose to, continue into open play once these goals have been met.
- Multiple methods of transport. Rail, road and tram networks each with their own advantages
- Innovation and invention. As the years go by the network and rolling stock will be updated as new inventions such as diesel and electric trains are introduced. These include iconic maglev vehicles.
- Underground or overground. If space is an option, the right research unlocks the ability to build networks underground.
- Projects. Research your own advancements. Improve the efficiency of your network or develop unique structures and advantages.
- Steam Workshop integration. Create your own scenarios and networks then upload them to the Steam Workshop to share with others
- Ultra hi res support. To allow A-Train PC Classic to play on any screen resolution including multiple screen, map chips graphics have all been remade in higher quality.