Indie publisher Digerati and developer Event Horizon announced the innovative action-RPG Tower of Time is coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One in Q1 2020. Already a hit with players on Windows PC – it has a 9/10 rating on Steam – the console version of Tower of Time will launch with a revised control scheme developed specifically for gamepads.
The console release will also include the new game modes added to the Windows PC version earlier this year, introducing an ultra-challenging ‘Permadeath’ mode and a more accessible ‘RPGlite’ mode.
Tower of Time is a sprawling 50+ hour adventure featuring gorgeous hand-crafted environments, story-rich dungeon crawling, flexible character development, and a unique Arrow-Time combat system that lets players pause or slow down time, allowing for unprecedented tactical depth.
The PC version has been praised by critics. Rock Paper Shotgun hailed it as “a huge, deeply developed, beautifully crafted RPG,” while God Is A Geek called it “an astounding first title that gives fans of the CRPG genre something different to sink their teeth into.”
About The Game
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
- 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players