Snowed In Studios is pleased to announce that WindForge launches today on Steam, Desura, GOG, the Humble Store, and our own windforgegame.com.
A launch week sale of 10% off the $14.99 regular price will take effect on all channels.
WindForge is a 2D Action RPG where you explore hostile skies in an ever-changing Steampunk world. Everything you see can be created or destroyed, making it a game without barriers that rewards creative problem solving and improvisation.
• Epic story line and quests that drive gameplay without constricting freedom
• The first game to include minable sky whales, and meat blocks
• Large completely destructible procedural world with multiple environments
• Contra-style action mixed with the creative fun of Terraria
• Build and fly fully-functional airships
• Over 1200 craftable items and counting
• Easy-to-control, skill-based combat with 360-degree aiming
In development since 2012, this project has been funded by the studio itself, coupled with financial support from the Ontario Media Development Corporation’s Digital Media Fund and a successful Kickstarter campaign.
WIndForge received the green light from the Steam Community on January 7, 2014.
To buy direct from the developer: http://windforgegame.snowedin.ca