Looking for Laika is the new game of Moanbej Studios
Looking for Laika is the new game of Moanbej Studios.
In this side-scrolling platform adventure the story unfolds when your dog Laika gets abducted by aliens.
Being the dog loving, space dwelling and adventuring astronaut you are, there really is only one option: follow the aliens and rescue Laika!
Trailer Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxidSRiXz0
In Looking for Laika you use gravitational forces to jump and bounce from planet to planet and exploring different worlds. Once you land on a surface it is possible to either stick to it or bounce along. By tapping the screen you can perform a jump and if you are in danger of falling, a tap on your jetpack can boost you right back into play. Puzzles, enemies and obstacles have to be overcome by utilizing the one-tap controls with precise timing to make it to the end of the level.
Astrosurf 2: Looking for Laika features:
• Revolutionary one-tap mechanism in a side-scrolling platformer,
• Realistic and well tweaked physics and mechanics,
• Modernistic and surrealistic graphics,
• Global high scores and a reward system,
• An Adventure and Arcade mode,
• A compelling story about friendship and loyalty.
Release date: 29.05.2015
Price: € 1.00
Available from Google Play