“Rugby Union Team Manager 2017” will be released this year for both PC and Mac
Alternative Software Ltd. today announced that Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 for PC and Apple Macintosh will be released before Christmas 2016, both as a retail boxed version, and via digital download.
Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 will be the most technically advanced and feature-packed release in the series to date. With 100s of enhancements and improvements over the highly successful 2015 version, RUTM 2017 will prove to be the most realistic simulation of rugby management there is. Developed by a team, who themselves are Rugby fans, for Rugby fans everywhere.
Gamers will find that the whole game has been reinvented from the ground up, with a hugely improved user interface; indeed the whole game is now far more polished in all departments, than the previous version.
“All the team here at Alternative Software, always aim to give the gamer the best sports gaming experience possible, and as such, I am sure that all Rugby gaming fans will be delighted with the progress we have made with Rugby Union Team Manager”, said Roger Hulley Managing Director Alternative Software Ltd.
The improvements in Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 include amongst others:-
– A completely new user interface
– A new 3D match engine
– More screen resolution options
– New player progression system
– New dynamic calibre system
– Different manager types
– New board judgment variables
– New team & individual training options
– New player & staff scouting requirements
– New player & staff contract negotiation mechanism
– New small business to corporate sponsorship options
– A more comprehensive financial receipt and expenditure feature
– New representative & international management requirements
Plus many of the requested features that Alternative Software’s Rugby gaming community have asked for, all of which make for an even more realistic model of the rugby world.
With all the new features and improvements in this 2017 version, Rugby Union Team Manager will continue to maintain its position as the most realistic, most played and the most highly regarded rugby management simulation there is.