Senko no Ronde, Out on Steam and PS4
Senko no Ronde 2, the fast-paced one-on-one action game in a mech-filled bullet ballet is out on Steam and Playstation®4.
About Senko no Ronde 2:
Senko no Ronde 2 provides a unique blend of both the shooting and fighting genres, mixing them into a one-on-one action game where two Rounder (mecha) pilots face off against one another in a veritable ballet of bullets and battling. Players take control of the Rounder and utilize long ranged attacks alongside melee assaults to defeat their opponent. Shields and the all-important dash can be used in defense, with barrage attacks and the almighty B.O.S.S. attack on hand to rain destruction down on the battle field. Featuring an involved storyline, multiple characters and rounders, with local battles, online matching, and more! And with Zuntata alumnus Yasuhisa Watanabe on board, you know the soundtrack is going to be a treat too.
- 14×2 different Rounders, each with unique attacks and techniques
- Musical genre-spanning soundtrack from Yasuhisa Watanabe
- Fully-voiced (Japanese) cast
- Character art by Akira Ito with DUO’s art available in Gallery Mode and DUO Story
- 6 game modes
- Arcade: battle increasingly difficult CPU opponents
- Online/Offline Battle: fight other players on and offline
- Score Attack: battle the CPU and aim for a high score
- DUO Story Mode: rewritten and upgraded scenario from Senko no Ronde DUO