Villagers and Heroes Brings the Largest MMORPG to Android! (Video)
Mad Otter Games is proud to announce the worldwide Android release of their unique Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game, Villagers and Heroes! This addition to the Google Play store marks the emergence of the most in-depth, fully-featured MMORPG on mobile devices.
Also available for PC and on Steam since 2014, the mobile version of Villagers and Heroes is only different in its optimized control scheme. It’s the full version of the stand-alone MMORPG, and that includes all of this:
· 8 Primary Combat Class Builds, with a myriad of meaningful variations
· 10 Crafting Professions including: Fishing, Mining, Bug Collecting, Plant Lore, Woodcrafting, Smithing, Cooking and Tailoring
· Gardening and Ranching: hundreds of different crops, sheep, pigs, chickens, and exotics such as the ember sheep or shadow sheep
· Bounty Runs! Now with over 1500 unique bounties
· Real player housing with dozens of decoration options
· Real Villages with facilities including the Forge, Tailory, Kitchen and Woodshop, that can be leveled up by all members of the Village, opening expanded housing for more players, mayors, a shared vault, stocking village resources and more!
· Gnogmenting: Combine crafted gear, elder gear from defeating lair bosses, or rare exotic gear for an unlimited number of combinations of functionality and appearance
· Auction House with thriving in-game economy
· Hundreds of Magical Spells, Heroic Feats, and Abilities
· Unique mounts to speed your way through the land
· More than 1000 Quests and Charters
This means you can be in the middle of a crafting project on the PC, then continue the job on the train by whipping out your Android smartphone!
The mobile “version” is the same game that you find in the PC version, and they’re both on the same servers. It’s free-to-play with an item shop and is the first MMORPG on mobile that offers player and guild housing, in-depth crafting, and seamless gameplay between a PC and Android phone.
We’re so excited about this mobile release because it represents a shift in the mobile market. No mobile MMORPG on the Play market will offer as much depth and gameplay that Villagers and Heroes does, and especially not for free!
And our foray into the mobile market doesn’t end here. We are hard at work on porting Villagers and Heroes to the App Store for iOS gamers in early 2017!