Action Packed Shoot-’em-up Mobile RPG Monster Sweeperz Now Available
Korean mobile game developer 4:33 Creative Lab is bringing the boom to mobile RPGs with today’s release of Monster Sweeperz, a slide and tap controlled shoot ‘em up game that is now available in the US on iOS and Android. In Monster Sweeperz players create a team from over 400 cute but deadly characters – each with their own unique abilities and skills. The team fights on the front of a heavily armed tank as they battle their way through the endless waves of monsters and the undead.
With over 100 stages of gameplay to tackle in the mission modes, Monster Sweeperz players will need to strategically customize their team and their upgradable tanks to become the ultimate monster sweeping force. In Monster Sweeperz players will:
· Blast Away Monster Waves: easy-to-play slide controls for thrilling rapid fire and tap based skills for tanks and heroes to devastate hordes
· Summon a Powerful Crew of ‘Sweeperz’: customize teams from over 400 adorable characters of different classes, skills and elements
· Strengthen Firepower, Defense and Mobility: upgrade, evolve and reinforce crews and tanks to become an unstoppable force
· Command Tanks to Sweeping Victories: conquer over 100 stages from the missions and receive handsome rewards from other various game modes
· Battle Together with Comrades: play together with friends and help each other tackle the most difficult stages
“Monster Sweeperz is heading to US mobile gamers after the overwhelmingly positive reviews it’s been receiving in Asian markets,” said Youngho Park, CEO of 4:33 Creative Lab. “It’s definitely a creative, fun and unique take on the arcade shooter genre. We have incorporated lively character design and RPG elements to appeal to many different types of gamers. It should turn some heads once people get their hands – or fingers – on it.”
Monster Sweeperz is now available on iOS in the App Store and on Android on Google Play for free.