Astro Attack – Gamebuddy Update is available in the AppStore now (Video)
Blocky Pixel games studio is excited to announce that the latest Astro Attack update is available in the AppStore worldwide now!
Astro Attack is a retro, arcade shooter inspired by the classic Space Invaders mashed with everything nostalgic you love about video games. Use single touch controls to shoot and dodge your way through wave after wave of invaders, collecting power ups along the way.Inspired by the arcade classics, fight off countless invaders from space, chain epic power-ups, and unlock a fleet of video game inspired ships!
The latest update includes 6 new GameBuddy ships inspired by everyone’s favourite battery guzzling handheld along with the coin doubling Coinship Astroprize!
Features in this update:
· Unlock the new “GameBuddy” ships, with a completely new theme!
· Are you skilled enough to tame the mighty (adorable) Dragicorn?!
· Want coins faster? The new Coinship Astroprize will unlock double coins on all the things! Engage!
· Want to try before you buy? Test-fly other ships with our new preview system.
· Various bug fixes and interface improvements
· Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!
More About Astro Attack
Ready player one?
Blast your way through waves of video game invaders in Astro Attack!
* Lots of video game themed ships to pilot
* Retro shooty space action!
* Chain powerups to become an unstoppable machine of invader destruction
* Simple one touch controls that even your Grandma could use
* Win new ships inside boxes of delicious sugar coated Astro Puffs!
* Show your Grandma who’s boss with Leaderboard support
* Complete missions to earn even more coins!
* Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!
No need to blow a cartridge or tune a TV! Play Astro Attack now!
Astro Attack is a game inspired by the classic Space Invaders, remade for a mobile device. With super simple one-touch controls, players blast their way through wave after wave of progressively more difficult enemies. Astro Attack is accessible to a wide audience, appealing to a broad love of gaming culture. One of the design goals of Astro Attack is to find something that taps into everyone’s gaming childhood. With inspirations from Atari 2600, to Galaga, to Halo, we want something for everybody.