The Android release of 4:33 Creative Lab’s highly acclaimed and widely popular hack-and-slash mobile game, Blade: Sword of Elysion, is here. The action role-playing game (RPG) set a new standard for hardcore mobile games on iOS and will look to do the same on Android. The Unreal Engine-powered Blade: Sword of Elysion features a true console feel on a mobile device with beautiful graphics, stunningly responsive controls and real-time multiplayer feature.
Blade on Android supports the Google Plus login system, which allows players to challenge or play with their friends across both Android and iOS platforms. Players can brag their strengths and flash their hard-earned weapons and armors to their friends as they battle it out in the real-time PvP Arenas.
“By launching on Android, the full multiplayer potential of Blade: Sword of Elysion will be unleashed with the cross-platform synchronization,” said Tae Hwan So, CEO of 4:33 Creative Lab. “Our goal was to raise the bar in quality, hardcore gaming on mobile devices and Blade shatters this goal with its epic content, ferocious fighting and smooth multiplayer action.”
Blade: Sword of Elysion also offers hardcore mobile gamers:
· Three distinct classes in character selection pool;
· An action-packed, in-depth single player campaign with 80 unique dungeons;
· A fast-paced PvP Arena where players can take on their friends in a real-time battle;
· The Infinity Dungeon, where player’s true skills are put to test as they face progressively stronger waves of enemies that hold progressively highly valued rewards;
· Guild Systems where players can compete for loyalty and guild rankings for very attractive rewards;
· Siege War where guilds or individual players strategically attack or defend their bases.
Blade: Sword of Elysion is available now on Google Play for free download.