Citadel: Forged With Fire is now available for pre-order through major retailers.
Citadel: Forged With Fire gameplay features include:
- Spellcrafting Any Item: Enchant any wand or weapon, select the desired effect and add the elemental essence to craft amazing spells, aiding you in combat, beast taming and resource harvesting.
- The Power of Flight: Why walk when you can fly? Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies and cast from above or travel throughout the world. Enjoy your custom-crafted broomstick, tame and mount dragons and giant eagles or use alchemy to levitate without the aid of beast or broom.
- Build Breathtaking Castles: Construct your own medieval palace and enhance it with magical shields, attack towers, mana pools and respawn stones.
- Rich Fantasy World: Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, frozen tundra and dangerous caverns set in a 36 square km world.
- Broomstick Sports: Gather your team and challenge players in aerial competitions proving you own the skies. Take a break from battle and compete in the official sport of Ignus.
- Boss Dungeons: Experience the Forsaken Crypts and come face to face with challenging bosses that only the mightiest wizards can overcome.
- Magical Creatures: A vast array of enemy creatures to fight, tame and mount such as direwolves, phoenixes, dragons, trolls and more.
- Forge an Empire: Align with fellow players and create a House to dominate the world of Ignus.
Industry veterans Jack Tretton and Doug Kennedy have provided Blue Isles Studios with executive guidance for the studio’s titles SLENDER THE ARRIVAL and VALLEY, as well as secured development funding for CITADEL: FORGED WITH FIRE through OceanIQ Partners, LLC, where both serve as directors for its gaming fund. Both Tretton and Kennedy have confirmed funding for Blue Isles’ next unannounced game through their other fund Interactive Gaming Ventures (IGV), which they founded together in 2018.
Citadel: Forged With Fire will launch worldwide to retailers and on digital platforms, October 11 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Steam Windows PC, priced at $39.99, with pre-orders available now. The game is rated “T” (Blood, Violence) by the ESRB.