De Mambo has nothing to live up to, as it’s The Dangerous Kitchen’s first game. The mouth-watering, local-multiplayer title is finally ready to leave the Kitchen and start a new life on the Nintendo Switch™. Whether you want to play with others in ‘Mambo’, cooperate in ‘Survival’ or on your own in ‘Solo’ De Mambo has you covered.
Since De Mambo’s first public showing at EGX Rezzed 2015, The Dangerous Kitchen have been busy perfecting the gameplay, adding new content whilst also running a successful Kickstarter campaign and exhibiting the game across the world.
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and the Directional Buttons/Left Stick for movement
- Mambo Multiplayer – roughhouse up to four of your friends/enemies in 25 stages of ‘Mambo’
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Solo Mode – 70+ Single player stages designed to test your might
- Survival Mode – Survive the endless waves of Personal-Space invaders as they try and breach your personal space
- Play with up to four players on one Nintendo Switch™ system
- Color Accessibility – Enhance player visibility, by editing a palette of player colours that best suit you
Release date and pricing
- Release Date Japan: June 29th Japan
- Release Date Rest of World: 13th July
- Price: £9.99, €10.99, $12.99, ¥1,500
About De Mambo
De Mambo is a chaotic and fast paced single-screen action platform game that lets players take control of up to four characters locked in infinite mambo! The aim of the game is to knock your opponent off the screen… and use your measly one button to attack with three levels of charge. Break the level however you decide (thanks to some flimsy architecture) to make your game marginally different each time you play.