Global mobile game publisher ZPLAY has announced that the new unending spiraling game Spiraloid is going to be out on Google Play on July 6th. It is an infinite, rhythm based jumping game that launches you into a highly addictive 3D spiraling corkscrew of challenges.
“What is the purpose of life if not to look as cool as possible?” As Touch Arcade reported. This auto-runner rhythm game promises to be a challenging platformer, where you have to dodge spikes and traps that pop up. The game’s level-based, with 7 different rhythmic levels synced to EDM tracks. “The art’s absolutely gorgeous”, reviewed by Pocket Gamer.
How To Play:
• Click on the screen to jump
• Follow the rhythm to jump over the obstacles
• Obtain gems to gain high scores
• Simple One-Touch Controls
• Breathtaking 3D Graphics
• Richly Crafted Atmospheric Soundtracks for Each Level
• Tons of Upgrades and Unlock-able Content