Kurechii is excited to announce the release of Chicky Duo, their latest game!
Did the chicken or the egg come first?
In Chicky Duo, the chicken comes first. As in, first priority!
A different genre from their previous hit mobile strategy title – King’s League: Odyssey (which has recently won Best Game in the 6th Independent Games Festival China 2014), Chicky Duo is a point-and-click game following two chicks who are on a mission to save their mother.
Featuring delicious eye candy and unique puzzles, the mission starts from the egg and soars all the way into the clouds. Will the two chicks be able to save their mother before she is taken away from them forever?
Chicky Duo has been released on Thursday, November 20, 2014 on the iTunes AppStore for the iPad, at the price of $2.99.
• Minimal text, easy to pick-up
• Lively animation and polished art
• A handful of interesting mini puzzles
• Complete chapters through their teamwork
• Adorable characters, especially our chicks-on-a-mission: Butter and Cream
• Watch Chicky Duo’s Trailer: http://youtu.be/fzXzfj9pink