DISGAEA D2: A BRIGHTER DARKNESS PATCH IS NOW LIVE!
NIS America is thrilled to announce that a patch is now available for Disgaea®D2: A Brighter Darkness for both North American and European regions. This patch adds 22 new save icons and also includes various bug fixes. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Nippon Ichi Software and 10th anniversary of the Disgaea series, Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness brings back the popular trio from the first game: Laharl, Etna, and Flonne! With a completely new storyline, it offers game system refinements that will entice new players, while still offering the same kind of hardcore, over-the-top, endless gameplay that is sure to please longtime fans! Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness will also feature various DLC to keep players entertained for even more sleepless nights!
For more information, please visit disgaea.us/dis_d2
– 22 new save icons
– Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
– Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after clearing each ending.
– Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after watching each preview.
– Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
– Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when the install
data is corrupted.
– Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after creating the maximum
number of characters.
– Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during Prinny Day) HP becomes 1
when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to dispatch in the Base Panel.
– Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Marona uses her Confine skill with the English voices selected.
– Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item Assembly.